Health & Wellbeing
This is a fast-growing area of our business. Over recent years we have taken on evaluation contracts, large and small, that measure the effectiveness of programmes in the interwoven fields of health, wellbeing and sport.
Our expertise in this sector includes:
- sport and physical activity
- severe and multiple disadvantage
- mental health
- healthcare outcomes and employment
- substance misuse
- arts and social inclusion
We strive to include those accessing and delivering services at the heart of our research. Practitioners and ‘experts by experience’ can provide perceptive insights into how services operate and their effectiveness.
We focus on understanding the policies, practice and relationships that promote good service delivery and partnership working. We examine and evaluate new ways of working and different approaches to care, while reflecting on complexities at the heart of systems which support people.
We are adept at engaging harder-to-research groups such as:
- black and minority ethnic groups
- prisoners and ex-offenders
- victims of crime
- people with mental health issues, disabilities or a history of substance abuse
- vulnerable adults and children